Monday, April 23, 2007

crazy horse dreams

I must admit I had some crazy dream while staying at home in LA. One of them had to do with something about a little girl running and some brown horse. I somehow made a wrong turn somewhere and the horse turned into one of those Edward Scissor hand statues.
The second one had to do with me hooking up with some guy from some art school. I remember walking down the halls and seeing all the crappy art and just being completely weird and super needy. The third one I was holding one of my x boy friend's hand and walking around in The City. It felt like it was dawn or something. I remember looking up and going...what the fuck is going on? I woke up feeling disgusted.

photo taken from a google search. I didnt take it, or shoot it or whatever.

No comments: