Tuesday, May 8, 2007

time to enjoy global warming

Cinco de Mayo, and I woke up in the worst mood ever…again. Learned about Narco Corridos, The Mendez Case (which help end segregation in schools in California seven year before Brown vs Board of Education) and was reminded how many people die trying to cross the border all while listening to the radio (yes, I said radio). I was supposed to do four things that day but only ended up doing two. After hanging out at Civic Center, then watching the De La Hoya and Mayweather fight in the Sunset, I got home(downtown) to freshen up but instead realized how tired I was and went to bed. Next day: time to recoup at Dolores…


sun, sun, sun...



smoking in the park?



damn allergies






ay que cute




past and present? or future and past?





No comments: