Monday, July 9, 2007

and at time like this i wish

well i'm back to work after a month of not working...yep. just smile, and agree. vacation? sure. and guess who has a profile on Juxtapoz? ...hmmm, Retna. fuck yeah! is all i gotta say. here are some pics other people scanned from the magazine... i think there is release party for the mag this saturday at Club Six. I should really fix my bike and my shoes.


fuck, not even an hour back and they are already getting in my nerves. and my tocayo of sorts, Germs, has a show saturday July 14 at CoproNason Gallery, in Santa Monica and he is signing the toy he designed July 27 at VINYL TOY NETWORK from 6:00PM to 8:00PM
@ Jerome's Warehouse aka The Factory and July 28 at Comic-Con (both in San Diego)
...

well i guess i'm gonna go and do nothing productive with my life now.

No comments: