Saturday, January 8, 2011

Blue V-day!

I been told I am pretty bad at reading in between the lines but what happens when everything in between the lines is grey? Huh, what happens then? Saw Blue Valentine this day at the mall in San Francisco by myself. WTF...I lived there three years and never realized the mall was that big!

Then I ran into myself thanks to Theodore Watson's interactive art installation called "Faces".

Walked some more in the cold, cold, cold to the TL to White Walls and Shooting Gallery... Saw a glimpse, and kinda fell in love: Morgan Slade, his art work.


I also met two sweet gentlemen. One who talked about art, the other one who told me story about getting mugged in Berkeley aka technically Oakland and how effed up the police precincts are. I heart this pic:



We talked art...


And getting mugged in Oakland technically Berkeley but legally Oakland.


Yeah "Snitches get Stiches"!
Went "home".



* Faces by The SF Gate

No comments: