Friday, March 12, 2010

Sorry, but You Need a Permit For That

Its that time of that month again: second Thursday of the month equals LA Downtown Art Walk...Above metal origami by Gerardo Hacer.

Hey I seen that movie! Art @ 50/24 SF LA Gallery...

I haven't seen that movie, but I like this at the Hive Gallery.


Movie making... I guess I'll never know what movie they are doing because I never been inside that building:


PopLock: love these photographs by Lexie. I think this might be my new favorite...


Random, I just realize who that is! lol...


Performance art by MadHause, like someone said that night: " I don't know what they are doing, but I can't stop taking pictures".


Art watching, @ Continental Gallery:


Art talking...
Close up, beautiful.


There is an itch I can't scratch off.



This was a sign:
That you need a permit to perform in the streets...lame. So everyone got shut down by 9pm. I wrote the name of the band and unfortunately press "erased all" on my phone, so I don't know their name:


Party pooper:


See you next month.

No comments: