Monday, February 16, 2009

new year's resolutions so far: alright

my camera is still broken. its raining. i'm still resentful, but with a month under my belt. i been sewing alot with the kids. so much they already went through 13lbs of synthetic stuffing (you know the stuff you put inside dolls so they can be fluffy). so a week ago i went downtown and bought another bag. then i thought i wanted to make a heart made out of felt but it turns out someone already did:


so maybe i'll just buy these, they are from this website--->here. but my heart is going to be different. my co-worker is having an art show in the middle of the month. i'm going to be in it...you should come. not! j/k... and i'm prohibited from invited anyone up North so you missed out.                   

and my other co-worker gave me a copy of Santigold. man, i'm so behind on my pop culture...lol. i like this video it has everything i like: shades of gray, a horse, gold, a good haircut, violence, artsy farsty crap.



and I, also hope it will be worth what I give up. now to being somehow productive. 

No comments: