Saturday, August 26, 2006

Lets drink poison in our Garden of Souls

Anyways was art part of an art show back home at Self Help Graphics...here are some pics. Oh yeah and due to some technical difficulties I didnt get to photograph every one's work. Sorry. But good work ladies. And Thanks Melly for all your curatorial talents...



welcome...due to their participation in the witness protection program we had to protect their indentity...Anna stop laughing at me!







yeah i'm full of myself. but they are my children so what are you going to do about it? huh. huh?






oh yeah i love this thing by Anelia Lazaroff





the end.

art shows can take a toll on you,here is us recovering the next day...

bye, and thanks for everybody that came out I really enjoyed seeing everyone.


No comments: